I Need everyone's help on this one. I'm a member of a photography blog. The challenge today was to take a picture in Black and White. I need to get one photo posted before midnight tonight in order to make the deadline. The problem wasn't getting black and white photos, it is simply that I don't know which one to choose! There are so many that are my favorites!
So below are the ones that you can vote from:
(please leave a comment below... seriously... I need input!)
So below are the ones that you can vote from:
(please leave a comment below... seriously... I need input!)



4 comments:
You got some great shots! Seriously!
That being said, my TOP 3 choices are dropping balls, reflection in a sink, and illusion. Is there ANY way you can pop your black and white any more? Like, increase the contrast? I think if you can do that, these would be TOTALLY winning picture! SERIOUSLY!!! I am so impressed. You got so many good shots!
Hee! I just learned how to "pop" black and white pictures tonight! I'm so proud of myself. And my learning-from-Summer skillz. That being said, my favorite is the old chess one. And were you at COSI by any chance? Some of those look very familiar. And way to go! You're good!
I think i am late but I will add my comment...The toad one is kinda creepy loks like a brain!!The sound wave would be cool if you could get more black into it, it looks gray and white. I like the washing board and wagon can you combine those into one pic? I would go with the chess if you can enhance your black..All in all these are great shots!!
I'm late, but I thought I would vote anyway. The picture with the best contrast is the Doc DeBagg photo. I agree with Rachel and Michelle. I think the contrast needs to be boosted a bit. Do you edit in Photoshop? I have some black and white conversions you can try out if you want. E-mail me.
Post a Comment