Maggie isn't the easiest child in the world to put down for a nap. She thinks there is a better use for her time, like playing with Polly Pockets or PlayDoh.
Nap-time is such a fight! (She still NEEDS a nap. She's very cranky without one, otherwise I might let her skip naps.) I have reverted to letting her sleep on my bed. I usually stay in my room with her until she falls asleep, because otherwise she'd get up and start playing.
After she finally drifts off, I have the overwhelming urge to stand up and shout (while pointing and in a ghetto type slang)
"I WIN PUNK... YEAH... DON'T MESS WITH ME!"
Do any of you guys feel a huge sense of achievement when your kid finally falls asleep?
Do any of you guys feel a huge sense of achievement when your kid finally falls asleep?



3 comments:
I TOTALLY feel that way! :) And I TOTALLY love the quiet time that follows.
HUGE!!!
Ha- Mia just fell asleep on the couch while I was uploading photos.
Way to tame the beast, Breez!! ;D Where were you when Mia was doing the same thing to me.
Post a Comment