For those of you who happen to actually know my little Maggie, you'll probably back me up when I say that she is a bit stubborn. She likes it just the way she likes it and no other way will suffice.
(I think the only thing that has helped in keeping her alive and/or not sold on the black market, is she just melts your heart with that cute smile with her chin dimples.... it gets me every time!)
Maggie does not, at this moment, wish to become potty trained. She is not afraid of the potty. She doesn't have an issue with wearing panties. She just doesn't wish that the potty become a necessary task in her life. She does not care if she has a 'super soaker' of a diaper or if she has gone #2 (unless it's a bit tooo messy). My mom even had her in panties and when Maggie had an accident, she didn't really care that her leg was soaked and she had a puddle under her... she just kept on playing.
Maggie has gone so far as to deny that her bowel/bladder movements even exist to her.
The other day Maggie had obviously let a huge BOMB in her pants. After I sniffed out the stink, our conversation went as following:
Mom: Mags, Did you go poopie in your diaper?
Maggie: No
Mom: Maggie, are you sure you didn't go poopie in your diaper?
Maggie: No. (begins to ponder something, while staring in space)
Mom: Maggie, I think you went poopie in your diaper again.
Maggie: No. Daddy went poopie in my diaper.
This is going to be a rough journey.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I LOVE THIS GIRL!! She cracks me up everytime! What a lovely idea to blame it on Daddy! Gotta love it!
Good luck with that one! I don't envy you. I love the part about Chip doing his duty in her diaper. Funny girl. I can see how she keeps you on your toes!
Hey we have one of those! And she the second child too. Hrmm.
Good luck. Lily is 4 now only a little better then when she was three. She will deny having to go or having accidents too!
Oh, that is funny- you are definitely in for an adventure. She is a cutie!!!
Hey I taught her how to blame it on daddy!! lol! She should talk to Geneva because it is me that is holding Geneva back..she goes in sits on the potty pulls th toilet paper the right amount "wipes" and then flushes the toilet. Gets the stool and stands to wash her hands(turns water on and everything)
gavin did the same thing! minus the hilarious daddy blaming! He was three and one day decided it was "time". He had been going a little to copy Brandon who was being
"trained" and then we moved. it was another year before gavin decided he wanted to be "trained" in the potty arts. Good luck!
Guess it's time to have that long avoided talk with Chip about pooping in Maggie's diaper. It is clear that it can no longer be avoided.
WAY too cute! I love it. Silly Maggs, and poor Mommy. You have a silly stubborn little poop machine on your hands. Good luck!
Oh, that little Maggie! How did you not laugh out loud when she told you that Chip pooped in her diaper? Hilarious!
Post a Comment