hey breezi~ i just saw your blog about no spanking. Not so hard to break especially if you were raised spanked! Positive attention works, letting your kids continuously know the expectations first works and then there's hot sauce for the occasional liar/back talker. Gavin didn't care if he got soap or not, but hot sauce, he cares. If she can write she can also start writing apology letters to those she's offended. It takes awhile and you might hear an earful hence earplugs are a good buy. Ha! Take care!
I'm a wife, mother of two spunky and sassy girls, and three year old twin boys. I'm a scrapbooker, quilter, mess-maker, and full of quirks.
Welcome to my chaotic world.
4 comments:
Awww. Breezi- you are definitely your parents' kid- wow! It's amazing how I can see both of them in you so easily!
hey breezi~ i just saw your blog about no spanking. Not so hard to break especially if you were raised spanked! Positive attention works, letting your kids continuously know the expectations first works and then there's hot sauce for the occasional liar/back talker. Gavin didn't care if he got soap or not, but hot sauce, he cares. If she can write she can also start writing apology letters to those she's offended. It takes awhile and you might hear an earful hence earplugs are a good buy. Ha! Take care!
oh sweet, our parents are pretty cute together!
What cool pictures! Happy Birthday to them! I can see where you get your smile. :)
Post a Comment