Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Maggie's favorite song



Ever since finding Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat's song "LUCKY", I have started finding and listening to more Jason Mraz's songs. I like a lot of his songs. Anyway, Maggie heard this song, and now she wants me to play it over and over again. Nonstop. She has watched/heard it so much that she can sing most of the lyrics and do some of the hand motions that are in the video. Scary.
This song also get stuck in my head. Hope you guys enjoy it and your children don't ask you to repeat it 39 times in one hour.

3 comments:

Megan said...

We like that song too. It annoys Robbie.

Michelle said...

His songs are all starting to sound the same!!

Melanie said...

I love this song, but when ever it's on they never say who it is. I've been wondering that, so thanks for the answer!