Name: Kenzie the cat
Age: 1-1/2 years old
Weight: Average for a cat
Height: Average for a cat
Claws: None
Hiss: very present
Bio:
Name: Alli Rose
Age: 6 years
Weight: 52 lbs
Height: about average
Claws: None
Hiss: She's got a pretty good one
Story:
While I was downstairs today working on my purse (see post below)... all of a sudden I hear this loud, terrified, wailing scream. I didn't know what was happening, so I sauntered upstairs to see what was the matter. I couldn't find Alli, so I kept calling her name. Finally in a voice only kidnappers would hear (because it was so full of fright), she called out that she was in the bathroom. I walked down the hallway and there stood Alli in the door of the bathroom. Stiff as a marble statue. Not moving one inch. Tears streaming down her face. Face so pale and white. Horror in her eyes. I asked her what the heck was going on that was scaring her so much. She just wailed "The cat won't let me out!". I didn't think I heard her right... and then she pointed. Across the hallway in the entrance to another room sat Kenzie the cat. Kenzie was charging Alli and not letting her pass! (Inside, I was completely dying with laughter at how funny the situation was......) Every time Alli would step forward to leave the bathroom, Kenzie would charge at her and would start hissing wildly at Alli. So Alli just stood still, and the cat took up 'pounce position' across the hall from her. I finally convinced Alli that if I stood in the middle of Kenzie and her, then Alli could run past the both of us to safety. My plan worked like a charm. I don't think I've ever seen Alli run so fast in my life. It took poor Alli a good 10 minutes to calm down and for the color to return to her cheeks.
I just couldn't believe how funny it was, that such a small cat was such a huge threat to that kid. Alli LOVES cats. She is hooked on "torturing" Finn into loving her back. (by torturing, I mean, hugging, excessive petting, stalking in order to pet some more...etc...). Kenzie was just a 'Horse of a different color' for sure!
When Chip got home (the girls had already gone up to bed), I told him about the story, laughing hysterically the whole time I was recounting it to him. Chip went upstairs and said good night to the girls and asked Alli how her day was. She re-told the story to Chip, and the entire time she was retelling it, she was shaking and turning pale... that poor girl is STILL traumatized!
(I still think it's funny)
Hopefully she won't have nightmares of this cat... or any cat for that matter. I just hope she doesn't turn sour towards future cats........
So the winner of this battle:
Kenzie the Tiny Cat



8 comments:
Poor kid! That is pretty funny. Cat's can go pretty psycho though. :) I wonder what was up with it? Crazy cat...
Oh my gosh, that is so funny! I wonder what the heck Kenzie was thinking? Poor Allie...such a traumatic day!
SEEEEEEE!!! I TOLD YOU CATS ARE NO GOOD!! Poor Alli, I would have totally protected her, oh wait I would have been a coward and hid behind Alli. Call me George (from Sinfield)!! I think its time to say goodbye to Finn ;-) as I laugh my evil laugh muah, wuah, wuah. O.K. that was the best I could do.
Cats are funny. So are kids!
Where did this extra kitty come from?
To be honest, it's little face scared me too...
This is Julie's cat... It was at her house. We still only have our one and only Finn.
That was hilare-O. I loved the stats at the beginning- haha!! I felt bad for Alli- I can only imagine how terrifying that was- ha!!!
I was worried for poor Finn for a minute. I know he doesn't do too well with other creatures invading his space.
I hope Alli has recovered...
heheheh
Post a Comment