Monday, April 27, 2009

Way Fun Cupcakes

As I was blog surfing this morning, I ran across this website: link

I thought that it would make a way super fun FHE treat for tonight, I had a cake mix and some frosting... so why not?!

Here are my adventures:
Start off with a normal cake mix, divide into as many different colors as you want.
Add 6-10 drops of food coloring per container.

Drop little dollops of cake batter into each cup.Bake and decorate as normal.
Once inside... SURPRISE! A fun Rainbow is there to greet you!!!
Looks yummy huh?It was such a huge success at our house. I think Alli ate the cupcake in record time, just to see what color was going to pop up next!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

No offense the top looks great the inside on the other hand...interesting! lol!

Kristin said...

SO FUN!! CUTE!!! I will have to try that one.

Megan said...

We sort of did something like that for 4th of July with red white and blue. Only the white was a little cream cheese filling in the middle. My girls thought that was awsome too!

Summer said...

Freaking awesome!! I'm so doing that for Zach's and my birthdays comin' up! YUM!