Monday, April 27, 2009

Water Fun

Today my friend Michelle and I took our girls out playing in the water park. It was the first time this year we got to go and play. The girls got new swimsuits. It was great!




Michelle even topped off the greatness of the day by getting us special treats.
Caramel Chillada from Cinnabon......

....... and Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake. It's a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Whipple's said...

Oh how fun is that? My kids love to go play at the water park when its warm enough to do so. We have a fairly large swimming pool at our place, so we swim alot now. Hope your girls had a super fun day. TTYL Julie

Rachel Holloway said...

OOOOOOOH SO YUMMY!= (the swimming AND THE treats! :)

SOOO MUCH FUN!

Megan said...

I'm hungry now. Yum. The girls are cute in their NEW swimsuits.

Melanie said...

I can NOT believe how big the girls are getting...especially Maggie. *sigh* Where does the time go?

Yummy treats...fun in the water...beautiful weather...time with friends...don't know if anything could be better than that!

Glad you're in better spirits!

BTW: my cell # is (623) 826-5787

Summer said...

Drool! I'm excited to get the suits out this year now. I love that shot of Maggie- you brave lady keeping your camera around all that water!!

Ruthie K said...

It looks like you guys are having tons of fun!
I hope to see you soon!!